February 12, 2013
Libertarian Debate Club: Liberty Reform Agenda
Location: Friedrich Naumann Foundation, Moscow
- Dmitry Balkovsky (founder of the www.goldenfront.ru, columnist)
- Yury Kuznetsov (columnist, InLiberty.ru)
- Vladimir Nazarov (expert on social policies, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy; columnist, InLiberty.ru)
- Vadim Novikov (economist, editor)
- Alexander Rakviashvili (Moscow State University, Economic Faculty)
Intro: Dr. Julius von Freytag-Loringhoven (head of the Friedrich Naumann Foundation Russia & Central Asia)
Topic: With what kind of political agenda could libertarians kick off in the (unlikely) event of the current regime’s breakdown?
We had also presented the draft Program of the Libertarian Party of Russia, for the panelists' judgement.
Ideas for Liberal Society CDs and the party newspaper ‘The Atlant’ circulated among the audience as usual, as well as some books given out by the Naumann Foundation.
Special thanks to Mikhail Weizenfeld for his help with the video.